Agent Assisted Payments by Cyprium is designed for companies who need to take payments over the phone but who don’t wish to spend time & money becoming PCIDSS compliant & removes your company from the scope of PCIDSS.
How does it work:
Various options available for the incoming number. Caller can dial a non-geographic number such as a 03 or 01/02 local presence number which we will allocate to you or port your current ngn to our platform or alternatively we can transfer your current main geographic number to our call management platform.
You answer the call in the normal way & enter the callers details apart from the long card number in to the web-based portal which can easily accessed through a dektop, tablet or mobile device. At the point where you need to enter the long card number, you transfer the caller to our PCIDSS secure platform by means of a pre-configured speed dial option on our platform so you don’t need to worry about reprogramming your phone system or require special handsets. The caller is requested to enter the long card number & played payment amount. The agent cannot hear the DTMF digits of the card number being entered but the caller can still hear the agent if there are any issues & the agent can see the transaction being processed on screen.
Once the caller has finished entering the long card number, the agent & caller are reconnected. If necessary the agent can break out of the transaction at any time to deal with any problems.
The system submits the information to the payment gateway & advises both the merchant & the caller if the transaction is successful.
We can also include the additional features as part of the payment process.
- Menu Options – Press one to make a payment, press two for sales etc etc
- Call Queue – Music on hold, marketing messages, you are number 2 in the queue, please hold
- Call Record – On Demand or All Calls. PCIDSS compliant because the card number cannot be heard
For a list of all other call routing features please see our call management page.
Transactions & Reporting:
The Merchant Management System is designed to provide real time transaction information generated from the Payment Gateway. Payment information can be made available to you in real time, by email, daily data feed or viewed using a powerful browser based online portal. This system allows you to view Call Logs, Payments, Failed Payments, Abandonment Report and Process Refunds.
- Cyprium offer a cost effective solution
- DTMF tones are silent when long card number entered
- Removes your company from the scope of PCIDSS
- Continuous conversation with customer when taking payments
- Level 1 PCIDSS Compliant v3.2
- Calls routed over Tier 1 platform
- Payment platform SLA level of 99.999% uptime
- Cloud based product, so no onsite equipment or software is required
- No storing or processing information on your systems.
- Multiple agent’s logins
- Non-payment calls don’t need to be routed through the payment platform
- Real-time reporting
- Integration with Payment Service providers
Cyprium are helping companies to reduce card fraud with our extremely cost-effective solution which is accessible to all due to the low setup & operating costs.
We won’t be beaten on price for a like for like solution.
Prices: Entry Level
Monthly Service Charge £195
Monthly fee per user £15
Transaction fee 20p-30p depending on volumes.
High users can receive further discounts
Our fees represent a fraction of the cost of becoming PCIDSS compliant in a call centre environment.
Call us today on 0330 333 8444 for help or advice or complete our online request form.