We provide high quality SIP Trunking & competitive call rates connecting your PBX directly into our carrier grade switch via a DSL or Ethernet IP connection which enables you to receive & terminate your voice calls over a public telephone network.
- Reduce monthly bills with lower connection fees, rental and call charges, with free site-to-site calls.
- Promote local numbers with any UK area code, giving a sense of local presence to your customers.
- Route calls to anywhere in the world with automatic re-routing when you need it
- Very scalable enabling you to add additional call capacity as your business grows.
- Cost effective solution so you only pay for what you need
- Connect remote workers and multiple offices.
To take advantage of SIP trunking, you will require either an IP PBX with SIP interface or a PBX plus TDM/IP gateway. You’ll also need a broadband connection which we can supply if necessary. Contact us for more information or request a quote based on your specific requirements.