Incoming Call Management Solutions:
Call Management solutions used with non-geographic numbers can help you efficiently and cost effectively manage all your incoming calls with features including call divert, adding a welcome message, virtual receptionist and call queuing to ensure that the calls are routed to the right person or department every single time. Our solutions are set up and managed online so you won’t need to install or manage any expensive hardware or software. Put “control” back into your business!
We can incorporate standard IVR services to work in conjunction with our payment platform. For example, we can setup menu options & a call queue facility which is activated before the call connects to our payment platform. The caller chooses the relevant menu option depending on which service they are calling about. They are then placed in a queue until the agent is ready to take the call. If necessary the caller can pay a deposit or setup a token payment so after the call is completed the system will debit their account. This is particularly useful for technical support enquires or similar services whereby you wish to take a payment only after you know the call duration.
- Inbound Numbers – All of our numbers are non-geographic, meaning that you can direct calls to a target number wherever you are in the UK, even to a mobile or abroad.
- Call Management – Inbound Portal provides you with all the features and functionality you would expect as standard with an inbound telephony solution.
- Cheap setup & monthly cost.
- No expensive hardware or software infrastructure such as an in-house IVR system
- A bespoke solution, configured to your individual requirements
- Promote a professional image of your company
- Increased productivity and profitability
- No restricted business hours – lines are open 24/7
For more detailed information please download pdf.
Call us today on 0330 333 8444 for help or advice or complete our online request form.