All of our numbers are non-geographic, meaning that you can direct calls to a target number wherever you are in the UK, even to a mobile or abroad. You can retain the same number, with no need to change if you move premises saving valuable resource and the cost of changing stationery and advetising!
Our call managment solutions provide you with all the features and functionality you would expect as standard with an inbound telephony solution but without the expense of using on-site equipement.
- 0300 numbers give you a recognisable number with cheap call rates for your customers plus calls from mobiles are included in their package.
- 0800 numbers give you a national presence and show your customers you want to talk to them & are willing to pay for the call.
- 01/02 local presence numbers offer the same call routing and reporting tools as other NGN’s but in your local area code to give you a local presence.
- 08xx numbers offer fixed rate calls for your customers and you don’t pay for the call. Some type of number can generate a revenue for you.
- 0871 numbers offer your business another source of revenue whilst providing call routing and reporting tools to benefit your business. Also used to deter time wasters.
- Switching Providers & move your existing 03, 01/02 or 08xx number to a new carrier, keeping the same number with a better service.
- Call Management is a sophisticated incoming call management solution for individuals, start-ups and small to medium size businesses.
- Tariffs & Costs for up to date information about our Non-geographic number tariffs and call plan costs, please download the pdf.
Call us today on 0330 333 8444 for help or advice or complete our online request form.